Viviana Soria Gamarra
Born in La Paz Bolivia on July 23, 1966 she is a resident in the European Community
since 2011, lives in Naples Italy.
Primary and secondary studied at Santa Ana College, graduated in Commercial
Engineering in 1991 (University NUR) 1996 Tourism and Hotel Management (School
of Tourism), Master of Project Management 2002 (Catholic University).
Viviana has experience in the development of:
• Business Plans and Marketing Plans
• Reengineering the Sales and Marketing Department
• Business Strategies and Business Development.
• Business Coordination, Search and Results.
• Quality Assurance and Institutional Management.
• Strategic Planning.
• Preparation, Management, Financing and Development Project Monitoring
Planning, developing, management, supervision, monitoring of strategic plans
for business and management
Worked at the Camino Real Hotel chain as Business Coordinator and the chain
Barceló Hotels & Resorts and Vacations Barceló as Sales Manager for Bolivia, Bolivia
Representative for of Go2Inkas & Inkas Paradisse Hotels & Group, Partner Owner of
Jiri Adventure Tour Operator Group, Project Manager Tourist Menu Bolivia, among
others. Has been a consultant in IDB Projects Interamerican Development Bank,
Canadian International Development ACDI, DANIDA Danish Cooperation.
It is part of several groups dedicated to social work and humanitarian aid. She
speaks English, Portuguese, Spanish and Italian.